Monday, March 16, 2009

where sections morph into 3D

Below are my 18 sections based on the words 'artifice, wilting, vivid, tragedy, yearning, desperate.' and if you're wandering why the paper looks different from others in some scans is because I scanned most of it in grayscale and didn't notice when it reverted to colour...



In lecture 2 we're told to drawn the sections of one of the stairs. I'd drawn sections of the stairs and the handrail because the thing I found most interesting about this set of stairs is the hand rail and when you drawn sections of the stair its hard to include the hand rail.


And this is the SketchUp of one of the sections . I have to say during the process it was hell. Fun but hell.
This is the sketch that I worked from and the resulting sketch up.




No comments:

Post a Comment